QUALIFICATIONS THAT WE WILL REWARD
- Completed Bachelor's (minimum) or Master's (favourable) degree in economics or law
- Initial hands-on experience in the context of internships or student jobs (favourable: Retail business and international experience)
- Ideally project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and high level of commitment
- Proactivity, management potential as well hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent local language skills are required (for applicants in Croatia - Croatian)
- Very good English skills; a second foreign language is an advantage (German, Italian or an Eastern European language)
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% during program)
- Favourable: Willingness to be relocated after program
CHALLENGES THAT YOU WILL MEET
- Detailed information about the 16-month International Management Trainee Program can be found on our REWE International career page
- During the first six months you will be posted in one of our stores in your country of employment, receiving extensive basic training to handle your first management responsibilities.
- Throughout the next four months, you will get to know our international business and take on project-related activities in one of our other European operational business units.
- The subsequent two-month job rotation in the central division of your country of employment will give you further insights and an active role in two selected departments.
- Another exciting project on a comprehensive topic then awaits you for the next three months in our Austrian or German headquarters.
- In the last month of your program you will get to know the local interfaces and contacts regarding your future position within REWE International.
- During the Trainee Program, you will benefit from a personal mentor, group-wide networking and exchange with our managers.
- Furthermore, you will receive special professional and personal development training courses and coaching.
OFFERS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU
- Sustainable, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A diversified range of duties in an intercultural, diverse and internationally active environment
- Your own company mobile phone and laptop for maximum flexibility
- Be a part of a successful international team
- Professional development and development of existing competencies and knowledge
- Secure job with a regular income
- Active influence on the design of the work environment